Hand Craft Solid Wood Study Table
With wood planks sourced responsibly from trusted sources.
Let nature do the work
Embrace the beauty of natural wood grains in its original form.
|Table Thickness:||17 mm|
|Table Material:||Natural Pinewood (New Zealand)|
|Leg Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Weight Bearing:||Up To 75 kg|
|Return Policy:||Manufacturing Defects Only|
- A desk or bureau is a piece of furniture with a flat table-style work surface used in a school, office, home or the like for academic, professional or domestic activities such as reading, writing, or using equipment such as a computer.
- The Athletic Study Table is designed to provide a structured study environment leading to academic success for SIUE student-athletes.
- A table is a data structure that organizes information into rows and columns. It can be used to both store and display data in a structured format. For example, databases store data in tables so that information can be quickly accessed from specific rows.
- It generally consists of a flat top that is supported by either a set of legs, pillars, or trestles. The top may be made of stone, metal, wood, or a synthetic material such as a plastic.
- Solid hardwood table tops are ideal for wood dining tables, wood coffee tables, wood kitchen islands and more for your home. They work equally well for restaurant tables, conference tables, desks and other commercial applications. Add one of our custom wood table bases for a complete solution, or order together with one of our wood tables for sale.
Product details solid wood table
Material: PP Chair Back and PU Cushion / Velvet Cushion / Fabric Cushion
Legs: Solid Wood
solid wood table
Dimensions: W47 x D43 x H84cm
Warranty & Disclaimer
Default: 3 Years ( Manufacturing Defects Only )
Check *Terms & Conditions